Contact Your Claim Rep

Contact Your Claim Rep

Dealing with the aftermath of an accident can be confusing. Good news, you’re not alone in this process! A Maryland Auto claim representative will work with you to make sure you understand the process.

You will need three pieces of information to reach your claim rep; your last name, date of loss and one of the following:

Depending on the specifics of your claim, one or more reps may be assigned to handle different portions of the process. In addition to your Primary Claim Rep, you may also have a PIP Rep, or Total Loss Evaluator.

Here's an overview of the types of claim reps who may be assigned to your claim.

Primary Claim Rep

Our Primary Claim Reps are the first point of contact for all customers involved in an accident.  They will verify accident facts, determine what coverage applies, and ensure proper handling of your claim.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Rep

Our PIP Reps manage the portion of the claim for our insureds’ medical bills and wages.

Total Loss Evaluator

Our Total Loss Evaluators manage the claim for your car when it’s a total loss; that’s when the cost of repairs are at or near the value of your car.

Think of it like your doctors. While specialists might focus on a particular injury or illness, your primary care physician oversees your overall health. Generally, you should contact your primary Claim Rep. However, any of the reps assigned to your file are able to assist you.


Call 800.492.7120 TO GET STARTED TODAY!

Find Your Claim Rep

Enter at least one of the following sets of criteria